FAQ

/FAQ
FAQ 2019-09-13T12:31:56+00:00

Why Should You Remove Mold?

When you look for answers on the internet on why you should remove mold, you will get different opinions. There are those who believe that mold is toxic, while others state that it is not harmful. In both answers, there is some level of truth, because mold becomes a threat to your health when it is in high concentrations. This is the main reason why mold removal is important, before it can aggravate to such levels. There are some toxigenic species of mold that are known to be quite dangerous as they produce harmful toxins.

What Exactly Is Mold?

Sadly, there are some people who may be living with mold in their office or home, without realizing it. This is due to the fact that most people do not know what mold is. Mold is a type of fungus that can easily grow indoors or outdoors and has become a rampant problem. For mold to thrive, it will require a damp and humid environment. Mold grows and spreads at a very high rate and the effects can be quite adverse. When the mold grows to high levels, it becomes a serious concern and this will harm your health. Black mold, is quite common in most homes and is said to be quite harmful. Mold spores can last for a very long time and this may make the process of mitigation to be rather difficult. When the mold goes airborne, it is hard to see it and this is the main reason why you will need our services to mitigate the problem.

Where is Mold Found?

As indicated earlier, as long as the environment is damp and humid, mold can grow in such places. As such, this means that you can find mold almost anywhere. While it is almost impossible to make your home 100% mold free, our objective is to ensure that we mitigate the high concentration of mold, which is usually harmful. Some of the common areas that you will find mold thriving in include basements, ceilings, crawl spaces, bathrooms and kitchens among others. Regions with high humidity levels more vulnerable to have mold growing. Water damage and leakage is one of the most common reasons for mold to form and prosper. Low ventilation as well as high moisture levels will also trigger the existence of mold in your home. This is the main reason why you may discover that there is mold growing in other areas like water pipes, windows, potted plants, and the roof.

Why Should You Remove Mold?

When you look for answers on the internet on why you should remove mold, you will get different opinions. There are those who believe that mold is toxic, while others state that it is not harmful. In both answers, there is some level of truth, because mold becomes a threat to your health when it is in high concentrations. This is the main reason why mold removal is important, before it can aggravate to such levels. There are some toxigenic species of mold that are known to be quite dangerous as they produce harmful toxins.

What is Mold?

Mold is an organism that has multiple fungal filaments. This is usually the main cause of biodegradation of a number of materials and the result is property damage and food spoilage. Ordinarily, the ideal environment for mold to thrive is places that are humid and have high levels of moisture. The unfortunate bit is that mold spreads quite fast and can be easily be transmitted by air. This is why you will need to contact us right away for mold remediation services.

Where Does Mold Grow?

High moisture, dampness and humidity are some of the factors that will create an ample environment for the mold to thrive. In most cases, the growth of mold will start in areas like behind tiles, wallpaper and paneling as well as inside crawl spaces and ducts. When this happens, the damage can be too much and this why mold removal is recommended as soon as possible to avert such hazards.

Why A Mold Inspection is Crucial

As you may have realized, having mold in your home is quite dangerous as this poses a great risk to your health. Having mold can be quite harmful and this is why you may need to have your home inspected for any mold growth. When mold forms, it takes just a couple of hours to be able to spread and transmit toxic allergens. Since it is airborne, you may not see it with your naked eyes. Our team of experts have equipment to inspect and test your home for the presence of mold. We will also be able to determine the concentration levels.