Black mold, a common household pest, is a toxic and potentially dangerous fungus. Because it is often hard to distinguish between regular mold and black mold, it is best to treat all mold growth as a threat. Further, it is important to understand the warning signs and symptoms of black mold, both on your home and on your health. Black mold has been a serious problem for millions of people all around the world. It can grow almost anywhere and can pose a danger to you, your family and even your household pets. This greenish black organism can grow colonies in a couple of days and before you know it, it is going to cover your kitchen walls, pipelines, bathroom tiles and even the wallpaper on your bedroom walls. So, never take it lightly.


Black mold does not only look bad but can be a major health concern. It can cause a variety of lung diseases. Apart from that, it can also cause allergies, skin problems, asthma, bronchitis, headache, fever, persistent cough, fatigue, running nose, nose bleeds, cold, flu, and urinary tract infections. In infants, it can have fatal effects. That is why, it is extremely important to figure out a remedy permanent mold removal. The basic thing to know about black mold is that it does not go away with simple cleaning. Even if it has infected a small area, it will grow back when you have cleaned it. So, finding a permanent solution must be your objective. Simple clean ups would not work. Some people just wash it off with a scrub, soap and warm water. That might clean the place up but will not guarantee a permanent clean up.


A major part of finding the permanent solution is finding the root cause of mold. Just like other plants and living things, this fungus needs special conditions to grow and sustain. It needs humidity and moisture amongst other things. So, look out for causes of this humid condition. Humidity can be because of the overall atmosphere of your area or could be caused by a water pipe leakage, or it could also be because of a previous flooding due to rain. Your solid step towards a permanent solution to black mold is finding and fixing the root cause.


Once you have done that, you must take measures to remove the black mold. This can be done by yourself or through a hired mold removal services firm. As mentioned above, a simple warm water and soap solution scrubbed onto the walls might clean it up but it will not last long. Use of a disinfectant might prolong the solution. You can easily do it yourself also, but if the growth is very intense, you would need specialized equipment and chemicals. So, people prefer to hire professional service providers who not only inspect and test your site for mold details but also find appropriate remedy according to the mold type.